Saturday, June 5, 2010

Uh oh

It's been almost 2 years since my ex-husband and I broke up and I'm finally dating someone -- kinda sorta. It's casual, we had to establish that from the get-go. He is still in the process of getting divorced and I was in the process of moving across the country. I would get ample opportunities to go back, about once a month, sometimes more, so we could see each other quasi-regularly, but . . .

I'm back at that stage again, where I obsess over the person I'm involved with, whether the person is good or bad for me. I haven't quite figured out about where helies quite yet. I mean, he's a good guy, but he's also not ready. He has a temper . . . face it, he's curmudgeonly, although not to me. OK, not yet. This happened with my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment