- I have to be honest, most importantly to myself. The talk I gave before about wanting to keep it casual was because I was afraid, and unsure, and quite frankly, I wanted to reject him before he rejected me.
- I'm proud of myself for staying my Self. I didn't really change myself for him. In actually, I let myself shine.
- He may be older and more successful, but I am much happier with my life. I am incredibly blessed and grateful for everything that I have.
Foils and fibulations of a 30-something divorcee determined to get her life together before she turns 40.
Friday, June 25, 2010
The Cycle
I just got a great reminder that for every ending, there is a new beginning. And as I end this phase of my first dating relationship after my divorce, I suppose I should take a look at some lessons learned before I begin my new one:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment