Thursday, May 20, 2010

When I want it, I really want it

I really should listen to my friends, who all see the signs. Shit, I see the signs, and yet they don't deter me. Is it some neurosis some women get after they get some after so long and then can't get it anymore? I saw that happen recently with a girlfriend of mine and it started to sound ridiculous. Maybe it's karma.

We had our big company meeting the other day and I did see him at the reception afterwards. I was on my way over to him to say hello but the got caught in a conversation with my old boss and a few other cute 40-something male colleagues at this table. Ooops, just my luck. =)

Yesterday morning I got a bug up my butt to try something kind of fun. I used the hotel stationery to create an interesting invitation that I hoped he wouldn't be able to resist. Unfortunately, he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment