Question: At what age does sex cease becoming a priority?
I'm back on the West Coast this week and of course I contacted The Athlete to set aside some time. All he could spare was Monday evening, and he calls me a busy bee! Since I didn't arrive until Saturday and i had class all day, Monday was my first chance for my maintenance bikini wax, right before meeting him, but I figured I could pull through, especially if a cocktail would be involved.
I also had to stop over the local toy shop (the classy kind, that specializes in serving women and couples and discourages creepy men) for a few supplies (which I was hoping he'd get to enjoy). We met at a bar afterwards and enjoyed a nice, cordial dinner. Our company's big annual meeting is today and we both have early-morning meetings today, his at 9 and mine at 7:30. It was obviously going to be an early evening and while I didn't quite have anything specific in mind, maybe a quickie, he apparently had nothing and pretty much called it a night as we left the bar and walked in our respective directions sharing only a few blocks to continue our conversation.
Fuck! Frustrated and prepared for what could have been an especially fun evening, I decided to call him and invite myself over, but no, he decided to be good and do some prep-work for the big meeting. Fucking discipline. Where the hell are your priorities?
No comments:
Post a Comment